The contest submission deadline has now passed.
People call CityLink, the city’s citizen-service call center, about dozens of issues -- malfunctioning traffic lights, potholes, questions about their water bill, missed garbage collections and lots more.
Sometime in July, CityLink will receive its 3 millionth call. Send us your prediction of what the call will be about and the time of day that the call comes in.
The winner will receive a City gift basket including:
- A four-pack of admission tickets to the 2017 Dixie Classic Fair;
- A swim pass to all city pools for the summer of 2017;
- Day pass good for a round of golf at Winston Lake Golf Course;
- A limited edition, hand-pressed and -colored tile commemorating the city’s Centennial in 2013;
- A copy of the limited edition Centennial poster;
- A $50 gift certificate for the Fairgrounds Farmers Market;
- A gift certificate worth $50 that can be redeemed at any participating member of the Downtown Arts District Association; and
- A $10 gift certificate for the Cricket's Nest Craft Shop.
- One prediction per entry.
- One entry per week.
- Entrants must provide both the subject of the call and the time of day that it will arrive. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Entrants do not need to predict the date that the call will come in.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, July 2, 2017 (CityLink’s 10th anniversary!)
- Entries must be submitted using the on-line form at CityofWS.org
- The entry that correctly predicts the subject of the call and the correct time of day will be the winner.
- If there is more than one correct entry, the winner will be chosen at random from those entries.
- City employees and members of their immediate family are not eligible.
Enter below, and good luck!