Information and Forms for Specialized Permits

The Community and Business Development Department issues a number of special permits for events, mobile carts and businesses, sidewalk dining and other permits. Below are the various permits along with further information and the applications.

To see what events are already on the schedule for street closings, see the Street Closings Due to Events page. For assistance or information regarding availability of date(s) and Permit Applications, please contact: Vanessa Banner (336) 734-1251 or Tabetha Bailey (336) 734-1249

Notify me about changes on this page

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311