Frequently Asked Questions

Question: How do I contact the North Carolina Real Estate Commission?

Answer: The Commission´s Headquarters is in Raleigh. They can be reached by phone at (919) 875-3700. The web site is

Question: How do I find out who owns a particular piece of property?

Answer: Contact the Forsyth County Tax Office by phone at (336) 703-2300. The web site is  

Question: How do I find out about existing programs which help people who want to be a homeowner?

Answer: Contact the Community and Business Development office:  (336) 734-1306, or contact Mary Williams, 734-1284, 

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.