| Planning News is a bi-monthly newsletter highlighting recent activities in the Planning Division of the Planning and Development Services Department.
In This Issue
- Inspections Division Wins International Recognition for Code Innovation
- US 158/Northern Beltway Interchange Plan Kicks Off
- 2019 Historic Markers Showcase Local Legacies
- UDO Code Assessment Moves Forward
- Desmond Corley Returns to PDS as Land Use Coordinator
Planning News Newsletter - January 2019 [pdf/1.84mb/2p]
See the Planning News Archive for previous Planning News editions.
The City-County Planning Board is funded jointly by the Winston-Salem City Council and the Forsyth County Board of Commissioners.
CITY-COUNTY PLANNING BOARD: Arnold G. King, Chairman; Chris Leak, Vice Chair; George Bryan; Melynda Dunigan; Jason Grubbs; Tommy Hicks; Clarence R. Lambe Jr.; Johnny Sigers; Brenda J. Smith
For more information about these stories, or to report problem or request services, call City Link at 336-727-8000 or 311 in Winston-Salem.
Vivian H. Burke, Mayor Pro Tempore
Denise D. Adams
Robert C. Clark
John C. Larson
James Taylor, Jr.
Lee D. Garrity
David R. Plyler, Chairman
Don Martin, Vice Chair
Richard V. Linville
Tonya D. McDaniel
Gloria D. Whisenhunt