Who are We?
The Locational Intelligence section is comprised of three staff members who provide locational intelligence solutions, GIS analysis and mapping products primarily for the City/County Planning and Development Services staff and to City and County departments. Our analyses and insights are used at public meetings, in reports and publications.
What are our Primary Responsibilities?
Locational Intelligence functions include conducting geographic analyses, creating custom maps, and providing geographic data.
What are our Current Projects?
- Creating custom maps for Area Plans
- Revision of zoning map series
- Creating maps and providing geographic analyses for studies
- Development Opportunity Area mapping
- Revision of Greenway GIS layer
- Creation and maintenance of many GIS layers
- Unopened Rights-of-Way feasibility Study