1850 Polo Road
June 1 & 2: 11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Regular Hours (starting June 12):
Mon., Wed., Fri.: 11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tues., Thursm Sat.: 11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12:30 - 6 p.m.
2 & under: Free
3 - 17: $2
18 & over $3
60 & over: Free* (must be city resident with city senior discount card)
Tues. & Thurs. Under 17: $1
Polo Park Pool is adjacent to the Polo Road Recreation Center and serves neighborhoods in west and northwest Winston-Salem. It has a diving board, a wading pool for toddlers and a water sprayground.
Like all city pools, Polo Park Pool offers free swim lessons. Learn more about swim lessons.
Polo Pool operates under the same rules as all city pools.
- In order to be admitted, you must have proper swim attire.
- Clean white t-shirts may be worn over proper swim attire.
- Colored t-shirts will not be allowed in the pool.
- All infants/toddlers that require a diaper must wear swimmer diapers and proper swimwear.
- City pools are family friendly. All swim wear must be appropriate.
- The city's life jacket and swim test policy applies.
More information: Proper swim wear
View full list of Winston-Salem city pool rules
Day Care, Day Camp or Other Adult-Supervised Group Visits
All day care centers, day camps or any other groups where kids are supervised by adults, wishing to swim at a city-operated swimming pool, must contact the Recreation & Parks office at 336-734-1212 prior to arriving at the pool.
View information about all our pools