2450 Reynolds Park Road
June 8 & 9: Open at noon
Regular hours (starting June 12):
Mon., Wed., Thurs., Sat.: Noon - 6 p.m.
Tues. & Fri.: Noon - 7 p.m.
Sun.: 2 - 6 p.m.
2 & under: Free
3 - 17: $2
18 & over $3
60 & over: Free* (must be city resident with city senior discount card)
Reynolds Park Pool is adjacent to the William R. Anderson Jr. Recreation Center and serves neighborhoods south of Business 40 and east of U.S. 52. It has a diving board, a wading pool for toddlers and a water sprayground.
Like all city pools, Reynolds Park Pool offers free swim lessons. Learn more about swim lessons.
Reynolds Park operates under the same rules as all city pools.
- In order to be admitted, you must have proper swim attire.
- Clean white t-shirts may be worn over proper swim attire.
- Colored t-shirts will not be allowed in the pool.
- All infants/toddlers that require a diaper must wear swimmer diapers and proper swimwear.
- City pools are family friendly. All swim wear must be appropriate.
- The city's life jacket and swim test policy applies.
More information: Proper swim wear
View full list of Winston-Salem city pool rules
Day Care, Day Camp or Other Adult-Supervised Group Visits
All day care centers, day camps or any other groups where kids are supervised by adults, wishing to swim at a city-operated swimming pool, must contact the Recreation & Parks office prior to arriving at the pool.
View information about all our pools