1591 N. Liberty Street, Winston-Salem NC
The Vendor Market is conveniently located off of Highway 52 at 1551 N. Liberty St. (just north of downtown between 15th and 16th streets). It offers two shelters measuring approximately 70 x 25 feet. One is open air with fans that provide some ventilation and easy access to electricity. The other has garage doors that open and close, making it perfect for inclement weather. One or both shelters can be rented at the same time.
Other Vendor Market amenities
- Two restrooms with baby-changing stations
- Ample parking for up to 70 cars
- Special parking for food trucks
Rentals start at just $25! For a complete fee schedule, as well as complete rules and regulations for renting the Vendor Market, see the facility rental form [pdf/2p].
How to rent the Vendor Market
1. Fill out the Vendor Market rental form [pdf/2p].
2. Print out and bring with rental payment to:
Bryce A. Stuart Building, 100 E. First Street, Suite 407, Winston-Salem, NC 27102