Jump to: Rental Fees | Rental Policies
The Salem Lake Marina Center houses the lake offices, the fishing station & bait shop for lake users, and rental space offering scenic views of Salem Lake that is ideal for such events as weddings, receptions, birthday parties, seminars, workshops, retreats, corporate events and more.
The fishing station & bait shop is open during regular park hours and is stocked with fishing supplies, snacks, cold drinks and more. The station also handles boat rentals and collects boat-launching and fishing fees, and can issue state fishing licenses.
The rental space is available during regular park hours, and can be used outside of regular park hours by paying an additional staffing fee. The rental fee includes use of:
- The great room, with 2,500 square feet of column-free space that offers flexible configurations and can accommodate up to 150 in chairs or at tables (included with rental). The Great Room is equipped with an 80-inch HD TV with HDMI access and free Wi-Fi, and has expansive windows that offers panoramic lake views.
- A comfortably furnished lobby with 1,000 square feet, dedicated restrooms and a 50-inch HD TV with HDMI access.
- A catering kitchen equipped with a commercial ice maker, range and refrigeration, and prep and staging space. The kitchen has separate outside access.
- A wrap-around, 1,200 square-foot deck that offers scenic views of Salem Lake that is partially covered and furnished with chairs, sofa, rocking chairs and tables.
Wedding Package: Reserves room from 3 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday. Room may be used for multiple events during this time. Setup and cleanup must take place within these hours.
- City Resident: $2,000
- Non-resident: $3,000
Staff Fee: $40/hour (charged when room used outside of normal Salem Lake operating hours)
For reservations or more information call 336-650-7677 or email SalemLake@cityofws.org.
View more Salem Lake Fees.
- $100 refundable/non-transferrable deposit needed to secure date.
- All fees are due 2 weeks before event.
- Minimum rental period is 4 hours.
- All events must conclude by midnight.
- Alcohol is permitted. Discuss in advance with the facility manager.
- No glitter, confetti, bubbles, or open flames.
- No disruptive entertainment.
- Grilling is permitted, must be 25 feet from structure.
- Free-standing decorations only.
- All setup and cleanup is to be completed by user.
- Delivery of rental equipment must be coordinated through facility supervisor.
- All personal/rented equipment must be removed at conclusion of event.