Street Cut Repair

The City of Winston-Salem´s Streets Division is responsible for the repair of all street cuts on city streets made by private contractors, utility companies such as gas, power, and cable, and the City/County Water and Sewer Division. It is also responsible for sidewalk, driveway and curb & gutter repairs.

To purchase a permit to make a street, sidewalk, driveway or curb & gutter cut, please contact Melody Sams at  or (336)727-2789.

For any questions or to report problems, please contact Shannon Turner, Streets Supervisor at (336)727-8000 or

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311