Overflows, Ruptures and Leaks

Call 650-7650. A Utilities Division employee will be dispatched to determine the problem. The City is responsible for breaks in water and wastewater mains in the street, but the property owner or tenant is responsible for breaks on private property.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311