Appeals for Extensions on Payments

Notice: Please be advised that our billing cycle for bimonthly accounts is typically 60 days. Recently, there have been delays, which have resulted in billing cycles of 75+ days. If your balance due is higher than expected, examine the "Days" column on your bill to determine if this situation applies to you. You are not being charged more. You are only paying for the water used. Payment due dates have been adjusted accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding! For more information, contact CityLink Online or call 311 or 336-727-8000.

Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utilities realizes that occasionally circumstances may arise that make it difficult to pay your water/wastewater bill. Situations such as extremely high bills caused by a concealed leak may be grounds to request a payment extension. Your payment history will be considered in granting extensions. Also, be aware that your account is still assessed a $20 late fee even though an extension has been granted. This amount must also be paid on the extension date.

To request an extension, contact City Link 311 or 336-727-8000, at least five (5) working days before the account is scheduled to be disconnected.

All extensions resulting in payment arrangements must be signed by the account holder.

All subsequent bills must be paid outside of the arrangement.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311