Celebrating 43 years in 2016!
The Fairgrounds Farmers Market is open to the public at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds every Saturday throughout the year from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The farmers market features locally-grown seasonal fruits and vegetables, flowers, jams, jellies, meats, honey, a variety of crafts and fresh baked goods along with much more! Special events to include contests and demonstrations throughout the summer.
(During the Dixie Classic Fair, the Farmers Market will be located in the lot on Shorefair, behind Pine Hall Brick.)
Enter parking area off of 27th Street (Coliseum Drive). Shop for just a little bit of everything!
421 27th St NW Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Fairgrounds Farmers Market on Facebook
Fairgrounds Farmers Market website
- June 18: Second annual Seafood Festival, featuring cooked seafood and seafood for purchase as well as other activities.
- July 2: Independence Day Flag Giveaway.
- July 16: Annual “Aw Shucks” corn-shucking contest to benefit Samaritan Ministries.
- Aug. 6: 14th annual Salsa Contest.
- Sept. 10: “Taste o’ Honey” honey day.
The Fairgrounds Farmers Market is open at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds every Saturday year-round from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enter through the parking area off 27th Street.