Learn how to use SNAP EBT at the market.
SAUCY SALSA CONTEST INFORMATION BELOW.
Celebrating 44 years in 2017!
Berry Fresh Pie Contest
Congratulations to 1st place winner Dorinda Bray and 2nd place Kim Eyer. Thank you to judges: Sammy Gianopolous - 2520 Tavern and Fratellis Steakhouse; Justin Vernon - West End Cafe; and Carolyn Smith.
Berry-full Pie-eating contest
Congratulations to the pie eating champion Jim Wolfe!
Live Music - Barrie the Vagabond
- The Saucy Salsa Contest - ENTER BELOW
Have you got the sauciest salsa in town?! Find out on August 5 for the 15th Annual Farmers Market Salsa Contest. First place wins $100! Salsas will be judge on: Aroma, Consistency, Texture, Color, and Taste.
- Enter by July 31.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Amateurs only, no commercially produced products.
- Homemade recipes only.
- Salsa must be a category of either mild or hot.
- Winner for each category will be announce IF there are at least 3 contestants per category.
- Participants must sign in by 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5. Judging begins at 9 a.m.
- Gourd-geous Gourds! Featuring the N.C. Gourd Society hosting gourd-decorating for kids and a cornucopia-decorating demonstration for adults.
The Fairgrounds Farmers Market is open to the public at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds every Saturday throughout the year from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The farmers market features locally-grown seasonal fruits and vegetables, flowers, jams, jellies, meats, honey, a variety of crafts and fresh baked goods along with much more! Special events to include contests and demonstrations throughout the summer.
(During the Dixie Classic Fair, the Farmers Market will be located in the lot on Shorefair, behind Pine Hall Brick.)
Enter parking area off of 27th Street (Coliseum Drive). Shop for just a little bit of everything!
421 27th St NW Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Fairgrounds Farmers Market on Facebook
Fairgrounds Farmers Market website
The Fairgrounds Farmers Market is open at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds every Saturday year-round from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enter through the parking area off 27th Street.