The Brookwood Business Park (formerly Airport Business Park) is approximately 45 acres of city-owned property located near the Smith Reynolds Airport. The land is divided into 9 tracts that are ready for commercial construction and use. There is a paved road leading into the park with access to tracts 1, 2, 8, & 9.
- The city/county recently built a combined Joint Public Safety Firearms & Training facility on Track 9.
- The city is currently building a commercial building on Track 8. The building is suitable for light manufacturing, distribution, or warehouse, and will be available for lease or purchase.
- Track 1 is graded and infrastructure is in place for development.
- Tracks 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 are pending infrastructure improvements as needed.
- To see the master plan for the park, see the Brookwood Business Park Map [pdf]
City/ County Joint Firearms Facility
New building under construction (for lease or purchase)