The City of Winston-Salem understands how important small business is to our local economy, and we want to help you succeed. Whether you are at the beginning of your project or already have an established business, contact Ken Millett, the Small Business Liaison, if you need assistance.
What can the Small Business Liaison do for the small business community?
- Work with small businesses to navigate through the governmental process more effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with interactions and problem resolution with all city departments, processes, and programs.
- Assist with concerns that have not been resolved by other city departments.
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures for a positive effect.
- Answer questions regarding process, services, and contacts.
- Respond to general suggestions.
You can contact Ken Millett at (336) 747-7472 or by filling out the Contact form to request assistance
See also the other pages in this section of the web site, and the Businesses page for helpful links.