To get more information about purchasing a house or lot, such as price, square footage, or how the city´s bid process works, contact Real Estate Department Administrator Kirk Bjorling at (336) 727-8000 via telephone or at firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.
NEW! -->> Purchase of House (not land) on Reynolda Road
The City will accept offers to purchase the house only - located on a lot at 2423 Reynolda Road.
- The successful Buyer will be responsible for moving the house off the existing lot and relocating to a lot provided by the Buyer.
- All costs related to the purchase and move will be born by the Buyer.
- Upon receipt of an acceptable offer, the offer will be presented to the City Council for approval. The City Council meets once a month.
- All sales are subject to the provisions of N.C.G.S. 160A-269, An Upset Bid Procedure.
- A sale approved by City Council will be advertised once in the Winston-Salem Journal and An Upset Bid period will begin in which anyone may upset the original offer by bidding at least 5% more. If no one upsets the bid during those 10 days, then the sale is concluded.
- If the original bid is upset, then the new bid is advertised for 10 days and anyone, including the original bidder, may upset the new bid by increasing the bid. The process continues until a bid stands for 10 days without being upset.
- Inspections of the house will be determined and scheduled at the discretion of the City.
The deadline for removal of the house from the lot will be coordinated between the Buyer and the City.
Tax information is available on the Forsyth County Geo-Data Explorer
The house will be open for inspection Thursday, May 28, 2015, between 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
See more photos of this house on our Flickr page
Forsyth County Property Tax Foreclosure Sales (county web site)