Facebook event page!
USCIS-Naturalization Ceremony VIDEO FROM THE NATURALIZATION CEREMONY [video]
International Village Food and Music Festival—Art Contest!!
“How is Winston-Salem an International Community?”
The contest is open to students in the W-S/FC public or private schools in three levels—Elementary, Middle and High. Students must answer the question—”How is Winston-Salem an International Community?” There will be three categories of accepted entries. You may choose more than one category to enter, but only ONE entry per category. Example, you can enter in Photo and Picture category , but only once for each.
- Photo—Either mounted on or sized no larger than 9 X 12 inches and no smaller than 5 X 7 inches.
- Picture—art, any medium, no larger than 9 X 12 inches and no smaller than 5 X 7 inches.
- Written composition—no more than one page (8 1/2 X 11 inches), double spaced, 12-point or more font size.
There will be one winner from each category per level, for a total of nine prizes.
Prizes are gift bags valued at $50.
All entries MUST be submitted at International Village on Saturday, September 10, between noon and 4 p.m. A separate Contest Entry Form must accompany each entry.
Winners will be announced at International Village; 6 p.m. for Elementary, 6:15 p.m. for Middle, 6:30 p.m. for High School.
Contest Entry Form [pdf/1p]
Come and see what our food and merchandise vendors from cultures around the world have to offer!
- Du Mexique
- Delhi Darbar
- Empanadas Bonnquen
- Taqueria Luciano's
- Kona Ice
- Kave Man Dogs
- Java Skye
- The Healing Force
- Perfact Brow Art
- R D Imports, Inc.
- Chinese Calligraphy
- Sister Cities
- LuLaRoe by Amanda Forest
- Carolina Adoption Services
- La Gocha
- 4wever Cute Pets
- Mili's Desserts
- and more!!!!
- Mobile Health Unit
- Hispanic League
- Triad Cultural Arts
- Maya Angelou Center for Health Equality
- NC American Indian Health Board
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Charlotte
- Speas Global Elementary School
- International Center of Forsyth Tech
- World Relief
- Forsyth County Library Book Mobile
- and more!!!
Volunteer to help at the Festival!
Special Thanks to Our 2016 Sponsors:
- Reynolds American
- YES! Weekly
- Hispanic League
- Winston-Salem Journal
- ABC 45 WXLV
- Forysth County Public Library
231 W 1st St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Downtown Shuttle Information
Free WSTA Downtown Shuttle and Parking
1. International Village (First Street)
2. Corner of Poplar and Holly (Bookmarks Festival)
3. Corner of 5th and Trade (Bus Station)
4. Corner of 6th and Liberty (Camel City Bikefest)
5. Parking Lot at Church and Second
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING AREAS
• BBT Parking Deck off Second Street or Liberty Street
• City Hall Parking Lot at Church and Second Street
• Street parking throughout the city.