2017 MOBILE MAMMOGRAM CLINIC
2017 Mobile Mammogram Flier [pdf/406kb/1p]
The Mobile Mammogram Clinic will be held January 25, 26, and 27 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Employee Medical Services located at 2000 Lowery Street, Suite 150.
To register, complete the following steps:
#1) Call Health Connections at 336-718-7000. When calling press 4, please state that you are calling for the mammograms being done at the City of Winston-Salem.
#2) Complete the Mobile Patient Information Sheet [pdf/71kb/1p]
#3) Complete the Patient Breast History Form [pdf/341kb/1p]
#4) Complete the Women Risk Assessment [pdf/92kb/2p]
#5) Copy of the front and back of your insurance card
#6) Submit the completed forms and copy of your insurance card to Ashley Blount at Employee Medical Services via fax 336-727-8242, or email email@example.com by 01/13/2017
#7) When you arrive for your screening, please present your insurance card and a photo ID.
Questions? No insurance? Contact Betty Speaks, RN at 336-748-3866 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship assistance.
2017 Mammography FAQ [pdf/164kb/1p]
2017 BIOMETRIC SCREENING INFORMATION
ANNUAL ENROLLMENT 2017
Important Annual Enrollment Information
Information for BCBS Insurance
Information for Medicare Advantage Insurance
- Open Enrollment: Saturday 10/15/2016 - Wednesday 12/07/2016
- Effective 1/1/2017, Aetna will administer the City's Medicare Advantage Program
- Available to benefited retirees and spouses who are Medicare eligible
- Must have Medicare Part A and Part B
- To check drug formulary use: 2017 Aetna Medicare Open 2 Formulary
- Questions? Call Aetna at 1-800-307-4830
- Aetna Overview Booklet [pdf/44p/4368kb]
- 10-17-2016 UPDATE Aetna Medicare Advantage information:
- 10/18/2016 UPDATE Silver Sneakers will be available with the new Aetna plan
- 11/18/2016 UPDATE:
- Savers Administration will administer our premium reimbursement program effective January 1, 2017. For those retirees who opt-out of our Medicare Advantage Program and enroll in their own supplement plan, the City will reimburse the cost of your Medicare Supplement up to the cost of our plan which is $165.58 for 2017. Please use the following form to receive your premium reimbursement.
- Savers Medicare Premium Reimbursement Form [pdf/150kb/1p]
- Human Resources will mail out Aetna Enrollment Forms to those Retirees and Spouses turning 65 in the near future. If you do not receive your form or need a new one, please call Tameshia Branch at 336-747-6811.
Employee Medical Service has MOVED!
Employee Medical Services (formerly located at 32 West 32nd Street) has moved on Friday, November 4, 2016, to our new facility located at:
2000 Lowery Street Suite 150, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. Call 336-727-2305 with questions.
Health Risk Assessment Letter for Retirees [pdf/1p]
Tobacco Cessation Notice [pdf/1p]
Police Retirees: Police Retirees information [pdf] for important Cost of Living Adjustment to your WSPORS benefit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- My dependents have been on my health insurance in the past. Do I still need to send documentation certifying they are my dependents?
- NO, if your dependents have been on our insurance previously, you do not have to re-submit proof / certification.
Health Risk Assessment
- To receive the $50 wellness discount on your 2016 health insurance premiums, you must have completed the online health risk assessment by March 31, 2016.
- Go to www.bcbsnc.com and log in:
- If you do not have a log in, you must register for member services. You will need your BCBSNC insurance card to do so.
- If you forgot your user name or password, call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card.
- After logging in, click on WELLNESS at the top and then on HEALTH ASSESSMENT.
- The assessment takes about 20 minutes to complete.
LIFESMART WELLNESS PROGRAM
LifeSmart Wellness Class Series
Sittercise Exercise Class
Every Tuesday and Thursday (unless noted)
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. at South Fork Community Center
***For questions about upcoming wellness classes or to reserve your space, please call 748-3868 and leave a message on the Registration Hotline or email email@example.com
How to take online Wellness classes through BCBSNC
City employees can fulfill their wellness class requirement by participating in online wellness programs offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina.
Instructions for accessing online with pictures BCBSNC Wellness Instructions [pdf/400kb/3p]
- Type www.mybcbsnc.com or www.bcbsnc.com into your web browser
- If this is your first login, you must register for Blue Connect. You will need the Subscriber ID (which you can find on your insurance card), date of birth, and zip code. If you have any issues please contact BCBSNC customer service. Their number is located on the back of your insurance card.
- Click on the "Wellness" tab on the top right of the page
- Click on "Wellness Activities" tab on the left
- Healthy Living Conversations - Choose from 15 online, interactive conversations on such topics as stress management, healthy thinking and healthy eating
- Online Monthly Seminars - Fun and engaging online seminars on a variety of wellness topics
- Virtual Coaching Programs - Focuses on lifestyle issues such as stress, weight management, nutrition, tobacco and physical activity.
HEALTHY OUTCOMES WELLNESS - Our Program for Better Health
North Carolina State Retirement Systems
North Carolina Treasurer
Pierce Group Insurance - a partner of the NC State Retirement System
Other Retirement Systems
- Winston-Salem Police Officers Retirement System (WSPORS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Reassure Life/Midland: 336-765-1582 Roy Jennings
- UNUM Universal Life 1 800-635-5597, Unum web site
- CNA (Long-term Care): 1 800-266-2904, CNA web site
Links to Helpful Information
Have a suggestion or comment to send to the Webmaster? Use this form.
rev. 01/09/2017 CMF