LifeSmart Wellness Programs
- Please be aware that you will be required to show a photo ID when attending Wellness Classes at the Public Safety Center
- Note that you must provide proof of attendance if you choose to attend a wellness class outside of the City
Healthy Outcomes Wellness Program
The City of Winston-Salem is launching a new wellness program, Healthy Outcomes Wellness, developed by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina. The program is focused on helping all of us here at the City of Winston-Salem maintain and improve our health. Healthy Outcomes Wellness provides a variety of resources to help us lead happier, healthier, more productive lives.
Program tools may be accessed through mybcbsnc.com. If you have not registered on the web site, you will need your BCBSNC member card to do so.
The program brings us tools for maintaining, managing, and improving our health, including:
- Health Assessment - an online survey with simple questions about your health history and daily choices - your health screening results will automatically be inserted into the assessment to give you a more accurate picture of your overall health.
- Healthy Living Programs - self-paced, interactive programs personalized according to your Health Assessment responses.
- Healthy Living Conversations - concise, interactive video conversations that offer an engaging and informative way to learn more on a range of topics critical to good health. The experience is personal; the content automatically adjusts depending upon your responses to the questions posed.
- Health Challenges - opportunities to put new healthy behavior into action.
- Online Monthly Seminars - a chance to learn more about important health topics and the steps you need to take to lead a healthier life.
- Health Line BlueSM - a 24/7 nurse line that's always available to answer your health questions.
- Blue365® - Discounts for gym memberships, vision, weight management programs and more.