Mayor Allen Joines is accepting applications from city residents interested in serving on the following boards and commissions:
- Citizens’ Budget Advisory Council
- Citizen Police Review Board
- Coalition for Drug Abuse Prevention
- Community Sustainability Program Committee
- Emergency Management Advisory Council
- Historic Resources Commission
- Loan Committee
- M/WBE Advisory Committee
- Sister Cities Board
- Workforce Development Board
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
The application form, along with descriptions of the boards, is available online or by calling the Mayor’s Office at 727-2058.
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. March 6. Applications may be faxed to 748-3241 or mailed to Office of the Mayor, P.O. Box 2511, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102. For more information call the Mayor’s Office.
Boards and Commissions information and application