M/WBE Businesses

Man talking to others

To locate M/WBE businesses that are HUB certified in the Winston-Salem area, please consult our M/WBE Directory [pdf/1mb/21p].  

To locate Winston-Salem area M/WBE certified businesses by category, please consult our M/WBE Categorical Directory[pdf/1mb/46p]. 

To locate Winston-Salem area M/WBE certified businesses with web sites, please consult our M/WBE Website Directory [pdf/1mb/4p]. 

These lists are updated monthly but for confirmation please visit the State of North Carolina HUB Office vendors list.   

DBE Businesses

To locate Winston-Salem area businesses that are NCDOT DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) certified, please consult our DBE Directory [pdf/286kb/9p].  To locate other DBE firms, please visit the NCDOT directory.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.