Planning News is a bi-monthly newsletter highlighting recent activities in the City-County Planning Department.
Subscribe to Planning News
To receive e-mail notification when a new Planning News is issued, register as a Member of this web site and then subscribe.
- Click the "Sign in" link at the bottom of the left column.
- You will be directed to the MyCityofWS sign in page where you begin your registration. Near the top of the page, click on the "Register to become a Member of MyCityofWS" link which will take you to the form where you Register.
- On the "My Profile" tab, enter your e-mail address, password, name, and preferences.
- Under the "Free services" section, check the box for Planning News. You may also select other city newsletters for e-mail notification.
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your registration by the e-mail message you will receive. For more information, read the My City of WS page.
The Planning Board is funded jointly by the Winston-Salem City Council and the Forsyth County Board of Commissioners.
CITY-COUNTY PLANNING BOARD - Arnold G. King, Chairman; L. Wesley Curtis Jr., AIA, Vice Chair; Clarence R. Lambe Jr.; Darryl Little; Barry A. Lyons; Lynne Mitchell; Paul W. Mullican; Brenda J. Smith; Allan Younger
CITY OF WINSTON-SALEM Mayor: Allen Joines City Council: Vivian H. Burke, Mayor Pro Tempore, Northeast Ward; Denise D. Adams, North Ward; Dan Besse, Southwest Ward; Robert C. Clark, West Ward; Molly Leight, South Ward; Wanda Merschel, Northwest Ward; Derwin L. Montgomery, East Ward; James Taylor Jr., Southeast Ward; City Manager: Lee Garrity
FORSYTH COUNTY COMMISSIONERS Richard V. Linville, Chairman; Gloria D. Whisenhunt, Vice Chair; Mark Baker; Walter Marshall; David R. Plyler; Bill Whiteheart; Everette Witherspoon; County Manager: Dudley Watts Jr.