March Testing Date Sign-Ups
Please follow these instructions to sign up for a testing date.
**Sign up links are at the bottom of the page**
TESTING SESSIONS WILL BE HELD REGARDLESS OF THE WEATHER
Friday, March 13, 2015
- Test Session 1: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Test Session 2: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Sign-ups will remain open until Wednesday March 11, 2015, at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
- Test Session 1: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Test Session 2: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Sign-ups will remain open until Thursday March 26, 2015, at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
**OUR ONLINE SIGN-UP SYSTEM IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE SYSTEM. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN-UP AND SLOTS ARE ALREADY FILLED, CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY AS SLOTS MAY OPEN UNEXPECTEDLY. WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A “WAIT LIST.” THE SIGN-UP WILL CLOSE ON THE DATES SPECIFIED ABOVE.**
Information for applicants who have already signed up to test
- Check-In begins at your selected session and time slot. YOU MUST BE ON TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
- If you sign up for a testing date and cannot attend, please remove your name from the list. If you do not report for testing and have not removed your name from the sign-up sheet you will be discontinued from the process for a period of one year.
- Report with a valid photo ID.
- Prohibited Items: Do not bring cell phones, electronic devices, bags, food, or drink into the testing facility. Please leave these items in your vehicle.
Test Date Information
Print and sign the Waiver Form and review the Modified POPAT information
- If you feel you are unable to perform the test, please do not sign up at this time.
- Minimum age requirement is 20. Please review the Minimum Standards for Employment prior to signing up.
- Ensure that you have transportation available on the test date, as you will have to report to a secondary location for the modified POPAT.
- If you fail the agility test and wish to retake the test on a later date DO NOT sign up online. Please contact our office to schedule any retests.
The modified POPAT is conducted OUTSIDE; please dress appropriately for the weather. Wear appropriate clothing for physical activity (gym clothes). Ensure that your clothing allows you to properly perform jogging, push-ups, and sit-ups.
***TESTING SESSION ARE HELD AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
PLEASE REVIEW THE LOCATION INFORMATION CAREFULLY AT THE TESTING DATE YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND.***
Friday, March 13, 2015, Testing Sessions will be held at the Public Safety Center 725 North Cherry Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
Link to Friday March 13, 2015, Test Date:
Saturday March 28, 2015, Testing Sessions will be held at the Beaty Training Center: 1200 North Patterson Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC 27102.
Link to Saturday March 28, 2015, Test Date:
The Winston-Salem Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer