October Testing Date Sign-Ups For Police Academy 2017
Please follow these instructions to sign up for a testing date.
**Sign up links are at the bottom of the page**
Saturday October 22, 2016 - Testing Sessions will be held at the Beaty Training Center: 1200 North Patterson Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Test Session 1: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Eastern Daylight Saving Time
- Test Session 2: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Sign-ups will remain open until Friday October 21, 2016. at 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
**OUR ONLINE SIGN-UP SYSTEM IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE SYSTEM. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN-UP AND SLOTS ARE ALREADY FILLED, CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY AS SLOTS MAY OPEN UNEXPECTEDLY. WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A “WAIT LIST.” THE SIGN-UP WILL CLOSE ON THE DATES SPECIFIED ABOVE.**
Information for applicants who have already signed up to test
- Check-In begins at your selected session and time slot. YOU MUST BE ON TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
- If you sign up for a testing date and cannot attend, please remove your name from the list.
- Report with a valid photo ID.
- Prohibited Items: Do not bring cell phones, electronic devices, bags, food, or drink into the testing facility. Please leave these items in your vehicle.
Test Date Information
- If you feel you are unable to perform the test, please do not sign up at this time.
- Minimum age requirement is 20. Please review the Minimum Standards for Employment prior to signing up.
***TESTING SESSIONS ARE HELD AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONSPLEASE REVIEW THE LOCATION INFORMATION CAREFULLY AT THE TESTING DATE YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND.***
Saturday October 22, 2016: Testing Sessions will be held at the Beaty Training Center: 1200 North Patterson Avenue, Winston Salem NC 27102.
Link to Saturday October 22, 2016 Test Date
The Winston-Salem Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer