In order to obtain an accident report read these instructions carefully and
click the link below to proceed. Use Internet Explorer web browser.
- Enter the username and password:
- Username: public
- Password: access
- Click Login NOTE: WILL NOT WORK WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER
- Click "AXN."
- Hover your mouse pointer over the following text: OFFENSE - INCIDENT REPORTS
- When it becomes highlighted, right-click it.
- A submenu will appear with 4 options.
- Enter the report number and date of report given by the investigating officer in the space provided beside "CR".
- Click "Submit" and your report should appear.
- If you are unable to enter the site please keep trying. We are only licensed for 5 users at a time.
Keep in mind it could take two weeks for some reports to be entered into Web Extender due to extensive investigation. Others may take up to 2 days from the date of occurence.
The Accident Report lookup will open in a new window; you can look back at this page for the instructions.