From April to December, Historic Bethabara Park celebrates each season with a special event rooted in its history. Traditional celebrations to look forward to every year include the Spring Fling in April, Highland Games in May, Apple Festival in October, and a Bethabara Christmas in December.
From June through September, Historic Bethabara Park hosts monthly family evenings with music in the Palisades, 25 cent ice cream cones, Dino’s hotdogs, hay rides, and colonial games.
Looking for holiday events for the whole family? A Bethabara Christmas will immerse you in Moravian holiday traditions by candlelight. Later in the month, return for Carols by Candlelight, a holiday concert presented by the Piedmont Chamber Singers in the 1788 Gemeinhaus Church.
Because of the large number of people attending special events, we encourage participants to leave their pets at home. Please bring your pets to enjoy the park on other days.
The Bethabara year at a glance - 2019
- Bethabara Highland Games - May 4, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Spring Festival - April 6, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Music in the Palisades, June 20, July 18, August 15, & Sept 19 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Dark in the Park Band Concert - October 17, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. rain date October 18
- Apple Festival - October 26, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. rain date October 27
- Founders Day - November 16, 11:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Christmas at Bethabara - December 7, 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Piedmont Chamber Singers - December 15, 4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.