Historic Bethabara celebrates each season with a grand special event rooted in its history: in the spring, Bethabara Highland Games; in the summer, Independence Celebration; autumn, Apple Fest; and winter, Fröhliche Weihnachten.
From June through November, the Park features monthly band concerts & family evenings with the fifty-plus-members Bethabara Concert Band. The Piedmont Chamber singers offer the community a beautiful candlelight holiday concert in the 1788 Bethabara Gemeinhaus.
Because of the large number of people attending Park special events, we encourage participants to leave their pets at home. Please bring your pets to enjoy the Park on other days.
The Bethabara year at a glance - 2013
- Kite Day - April 6
- Bethabara Highland Games - May 11
- Concert Band Evenings - June - October
- Sounds of Summer - June 9
- Independence Celebration - June 30
- Apple Fest - September 21
- Dark in the Park - October 10
- Bethabara: Celebrating 260 Years - November 17
- Bethabara Concert Band - Holdiay Concert - November 21
- Piedmont Chamber Singers - December 15