Leaf collection is held in the fall and winter.
Collection will be done one quadrant at a time starting with quadrant 3 and working in a clockwise direction. There are three rounds of leaf collection. Check the leaf collection map for updates.
Instructions for finding your collection dates
- Use the link below to access the lookup map.
- The current area being collected is highlighted, with estimated dates for other quadrants.
- Enter your house number in the first box.
- IF there is a direction for your street, choose it from the list; otherwise, do not change this.
- Type in the correct spelling for your street name.
- Choose the rest of your street name from the list (Ave, Dr, St, etc.).
- Click the Search button.
- You will get a popup window that explains that the dates are approximate. Press OK button to continue. (be sure that popup windows are allowed in your browser.)
- Your address will show with dates.
Look up your address and approximate collection dates on the Leaf Collection Map
If the map does not show your address and date, you can call City Link at 311 and they will look it up for you.
Fall is here and the leaves are piling up!
Follow these guidelines:
- Rake leaves to the edge of your yard, behind the curb, and not in the street.
- Sticks, rocks, and other debris may damage our equipment. Please, leaves only.
- Do not park vehicles on, in front of, or near your leaves.
- Do not put your leaves on a tarp.
Inclement weather may force a change in the leaf collection schedule.
Remember, you MAY NOT burn leaves inside the city limits.
For year-round leaf collection, put leaves in a city yard-waste cart.
Get a yard cart