City crews have started collecting leaves. Citizens can track the progress of leaf collection online to get a better idea of when a leaf-collection truck will be in their neighborhood.
To track progress online, go to the Sanitation web site for the Leaf Routes link. Residents can type in their address and get an estimated date for their next leaf collection. Residents who do not have access to a computer can call CityLink at 311 and a City Link agent will look it up. Keep in mind that the date will be only an estimate, because inclement weather and other factors can affect the pace of leaf collection.
City leaf trucks will make three passes through each neighborhood. For leaf collection follow these guidelines:
- Rake leaves to the edge of the yard, behind the curb, and not in the street.
- Sticks, rocks, and other debris may damage our equipment. Please, leaves only.
- Do not park vehicles on, in front of, or near leaves.
- Do not put leaves on a tarp.
- Leaf collection is provided to single-family houses only.
- Remember, residents MAY NOT burn leaves inside the city limits.
For year-round leaf collection, put leaves in a city yard-waste cart. Call CityLink 311 for information about how to get a yard cart.
Yard-Waste Cart information
Leaf Routes page