Please view or download the individual maps of the bike routes. These files are in Adobe PDF format.
If you need to download the free Adobe viewer, visit the Adobe web site. See streets listed below.
Currently Routes 4 and 5 are signed. More route signs are to be installed in the coming months.
On-street bike lanes in Winston-Salem (17.8 miles total).
- Academy Street from Peters Creek Parkway to Brent Street (.3 miles)
- Acadia Avenue from Buchanan Street to Sunnyside Avenue (.9 miles)
- Broad Street from Cotton street to Acadia Avenue (1.4 miles)
- Buchanan Street from Acadia Avenue to Brewer Road (1 mile)
- Burke Street from 1st Street to 4th Street (.4 miles)
- Carver School Road from Teresa Avenue to Viking Drive (1.7 miles)
- Linden Street from 5th Street to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive (.3 miles)
- London Lane from Bolton Street to Ebert Street (.5 miles)
- Lowery Street from Brushy Fork Greenway to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive (.4 miles)
- Main Street from Salem Avenue to Clemmonsville Road (2.4 miles)
- Northwest Boulevard from Hawthorne Road to Reynolda Road (.4 miles)
- Polo Road from Robinhood Road to Long Drive (3 miles)
- Reynolda Road from Robinhood Road to Kent Road (.8 miles)
- Reynolds Park Road from WSSU Campus to Hubert Court (1.1 miles)
- Salem Avenue from Broad Street to 1st Street (1.2 miles)
- Waughtown Street from Main Street to Lomond Street (.6 miles)
- 4th Street from Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive to Patterson Avenue (.7 miles)
- 5th Street from Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive to Patterson Avenue (.7 miles)