In 2012, WSDOT retimed the following coordinated segments of major roadways in the Winston-Salem area:
- Stratford Road, Oakwood Drive to I-40 WB Ramp
- Silas Creek Parkway, Hanes Mall Boulevard to Hawthorne Road
- Silas Creek Parkway, Ebert Street to Buchanan Street
- Reynolda Road, Old Town Drive to Stratford Road
- Robinhood Road, Norman Road to Silas Creek Parkway SB Ramp
- University Parkway, Cherry Street to Northwest Boulevard
Previous corridors to be retimed in recent years include Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Peters Creek Parkway, Hanes Mall Boulevard, Jonestown Road and University Parkway from Hanes Mill Road to North Point Boulevard.
WSDOT staff continuously evaluates coordinated timings and signal timings at other intersections in the City through the City Link Service Request process.