The following documents will be available for public review from January 16 to February 14, 2014:
- FY 2012-2018 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP)
- Amendments and Modifications through January 2014
- Draft Air Quality Conformity Determination Report (AQCDR), dated January 16, 2014
- Federal and State Funds Obligated in 2013
- Draft Project Prioritization Criteria and Point Assignment Process
- Draft Federally Funded Projects Programming and Implementation Process
The following documents will be available for public review from January 16 to March 3, 2014:
- Draft Public Participation Policy (P3)
- Draft Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
Comments on these Documents?
The above documents are online at www.dot.cityofws.org and at public libraries in Forsyth County and King, each municipal town hall, the N.C.DOT office at 375 Silas Creek Parkway, and the Winston‐Salem Department of Transportation, Room 307, 100 E. First St., Winston‐Salem.
Only written comments will be accepted. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the review period.
Mail, e‐mail or fax comments to:
Winston‐Salem Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 2511
Winston‐Salem, NC 27102
Fax: (336) 748‐3370
For more information, you may also contact:
311 or (336) 727-8000.
Si tiene preguntas o necesita ayauda en español acerca de este documento puede llamar a Jorge Arias al 336-782-4611.