Printable version of the Plan Review process (this page)[pdf/1p]
The process for plan review and approval of subdivisions situated within the city limits or gray area, having public streets or private drives, which require street and drainage approval by the City Engineer are as follows:
1. Submit two (2) sets of plans for streets and drainage review to Al Gaskill, Engineering, in the same manner plans are submitted for review to Storm Water or Erosion Control.
2. Submit one (1) set of plans for water and/or sewer review to the Utilities Section, located in Engineering.
3. Upon completion of final revisions, the Consulting Engineer will be notified that Utilities is ready for signature and the status of the plans will be flagged as “PENDING.” A pending status signifies Utilities is ready to sign and permit; however, it does not acknowledge subsequent changes to water or sewer drawings, details, typicals, or notes while in a pending status.
4. Upon receipt of approved plans signed by the City Engineer, Utilities will sign the plans and issue a water and/or sewer permit. Signed plans will be returned to the Consulting Engineer.
5. Five (5) copies of the signed plans are to be returned to Utilities for internal distribution.
Printable version of the Plan Review process (this page) [pdf/1p]