The following streets will be closed during the week of March 26 to allow for the repair or replacement of aging water and sewer pipes:
- Gales Avenue will be closed to through traffic between Elizabeth Avenue and Academy Street.
- Academy Street will be closed at the Gales Street intersection Tuesday and Wednesday to rebuild a manhole.
- Greenway Avenue will be closed to through traffic between Montrose Avenue and East 24th Street.
- Portions of Gilmer Avenue, Greenway Avenue, and Inverness Street remain closed to through traffic at various points during the week. Construction will be sequenced to allow traffic to be detoured easily.
- Brent Street will be open, however, lanes will be closed at times for work.
For more information call CityLink 311.