The following streets will be closed during the week of April 9 to allow for the repair or replacement of aging water and sewer pipes:
- The intersection of Hawthorne Road and Bolton Street will be closed to through traffic Monday night starting at 8 p.m. The intersection is expected to be reopened by 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- Ardsley Avenue will be closed to through traffic between Brent Street and Gales Avenue on Tuesday. The street is expected to be reopened Friday afternoon.
- Greenway Avenue remains closed to through traffic between Montrose Avenue and East 24th Street.
- Portions of Gilmer Avenue, Greenway Avenue and Inverness Street will be closed to through traffic at various points during the week. Construction will be sequenced to allow traffic to be detoured easily.
- Okalina Avenue will be open, however, through traffic will be restricted to one lane.
For more information call CityLink 311.