The Citywide Event Calendar is available from any page in the web site from the Calendar section links in the left-side column. Current department events will show while you are
looking at that department site. Click on "View all events" to see thecitywide calendar.
A monthly calendar will be in the center of the window, and you can move from month to month by using the arrows at either side of the name of the month.
An event listing shows at the right side of the window withthe basic information about the event. Click on the name of the event to see the full details.
You can choose to see all the events for the day, week, or month by clicking on the circle next to those words.
You can also choose a single date in the calendar by clicking on that date - an underline means there is an event scheduled.
To search for particular events,
- First choose to see the Month view.
- Click on the "Show event search criteria" to bring up the fields where you can enter information to search by.
- Select events you wish to see:
- by keyword or title
- or by keyword of all content initem
- or by additional keywords also
- or by Area (a department or a particular page)
- and then click the "search" link to find any events
Results will show in a moment. Choose to see the results by day, week, or month by clicking the circles at the top. Scroll down to see the items, and click on the name of the event to read the full details.
Change the month in the calendar by clicking on the arrows at either side of the name of the month.
To begin a new search, choose "All Areas" and then "Search" to to see all events again.
Type in the new search criteria to look for another event.