Check city calendar for possible meeting time changes, cancellations, etc.
Questions? Call the City Secretary's office at 336-727-2224.
Jump to: City Council | Council Committees | Planning Board (Zoning) | Utility Commission | Citizen Advisory Boards & Commissions
Public Comment Period During City Council Meetings
- The public comment period is 30 minutes long.
- To sign up to speak during this period, see the City Secretary in the lobby outside of Council Chambers from 6:30 - 6:55 p.m. on meeting night, or call 336-727-2224 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Persons addressing City Council are asked to limit their comments to 3 minutes.
Public Safety Committee
Community Development, Housing & General Government Committee
Public Works Committee
City-County Planning Board for Monthly Zoning
Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission
- Committee of the Whole: 2nd Monday of the month at noon - please see calendar for location
- Regular Meeting: 2nd Monday of the month at 2 p.m. - please see calendar for location
- The October 14, 2019 meeting starts at 11 a.m. and will be held at Manson Meads Complex, 2799 Griffith Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103.
- Due to the Veteran's Day holiday on Monday, November 11, 2019, the November meetings will be held on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
- View executive summaries
- Commission members and more information
Citizen Advisory Boards & Commissions
You also can view all Council, Council committee and planning board meetings on the City of Winston-Salem YouTube page.