Mayor Allen Joines is accepting applications from city residents interested in serving on the following boards and commissions:
- Minority/Women’s Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Sister Cities Board
- Citizen Police Review Board
- Loan Committee
- Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- Human Relations Commission
- Coalition for Drug Abuse Prevention
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Winston-Salem Transit Authority
- Workforce Development Board of Directors
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. July 30. Applications may be faxed to the Mayor’s Office at 748-3241 or mailed to P.O. Box 2511, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102.
Applications are available by calling the Mayor’s office at 727-2058. The application form, along with descriptions of the boards, are also available by going to the Mayor's web page and following the link to Boards and Commissions.
For more information call the Mayor’s Office.
Boards and Commissions web page