Mayor Allen Joines is accepting applications from city residents interested in serving on the following boards and commissions:
- Minority/Women’s Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Sister Cities Board
- Ten-Year Plan Commission on Homelessness
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Human Relations Commission
- Emergency Management Advisory Council
For consideration for February appointment, applications must be received by 5 p.m. Jan. 31; otherwise, applications are accepted at any time. Applications may be faxed to the Mayor’s Office at 748-3241 or mailed to Office of the Mayor, P.O. Box 2511, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102.
The application form, along with a full list and descriptions of the boards, are also available on the Boards and Commissions page.
For more information call the Mayor’s Office, 747-7372.