Office of the Mayor - Sept. 6, 2013
Mayor Allen Joines is accepting applications from city residents interested in serving on the following boards and commissions:
- Citizens’ Budget Advisory Council (4 openings)
- Citizen Police Review Board (4 openings)
- Community Sustainability Program Committee (2 openings)
- Emergency Management Advisory Council (3 openings)
- Human Relations Commission (1 opening)
- Loan Committee (8 openings)
- Recreation and Parks Commission (2 openings)
- Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness (2 openings)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (5 openings)
The application form, along with descriptions of the boards, is available online, or by calling the Mayor’s Office at 727-2058.
Applications are accepted continuously; however, for consideration by the City Council in November, applications must be submitted by September 27, 2013.