3584 Winston Lake Road
Open through August 19
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Sat: Noon - 6 p.m.
Sun.: 1 - 6 p.m.
2 & under: Free
3 & over: $1 (Dollar Days special through end of pool season)
3 - 17: $2
18 & over: $3
60 & over: Free* (must be city resident with city senior discount card)
Swim, slide, float and play at Winston Waterworks, the city's water park at Winston Lake Park! Winston Waterworks has an array of water activities for children and adults of all ages. The park has a pool, a lazy river, a large water playground, waterslides, changing rooms and a concessions area.
As a reminder, Winston Waterworks operates under the same rules as all city pools!
- In order to be admitted, you must have proper swim attire.
- Clean white t-shirts may be worn over proper swim attire.
- Colored t-shirts will not be allowed in the pool.
- All infants/toddlers that require a diaper must wear swimmer diapers and proper swimwear.
- City pools are family friendly. All swim wear must be appropriate.
- The city's life jacket and swim test policy applies.
More information: Proper swimwear
A few rules specific to Winston Waterworks:
- With the exception of small pre-packaged snacks, no outside food is permitted. A concession stand is on site for your convenience.
- Coolers or ice chests are not permitted inside the park.
- The park is equipped with ample seating. Therefore, lawn chairs are not permitted.
View full list of Winston Waterworks rules [pdf/3p]
Day Care, Day Camp or Other Adult-Supervised Group Visits
Winston Waterworks welcomes visits by day care centers, day camps and similar groups on Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 10 a.m. and noon. Day care visits will be scheduled June 11 through Aug. 24 (except July 4). Any day care, day camp or other group where kids are supervised by adults that wishes to visit must contact the Recreation & Parks office prior to arriving at Winston Waterworks. For further information, please contact Latoya Price at 336-734-1212.
Water Fitness Program (Water Aerobics)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 - 10 a.m. Starts June 11 and ends Aug. 24. (No water aerobics July 4)
View information about all our pools.