Getting Settled


Visit the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools website or call 336-727-2816 for more information.


Find Geographic Information Systems maps with the Forsyth County website.

Also visit the Geo-Data Explorer on the website.


Visit the Forsyth County Public Library page or call 336-703-2665.

Public Transportation

For bus services, visit the Winston-Salem Transit Authority website, or call 336-727-2000.

Home House Codes Programs

Get help and information for homeowners/renters through the Home House Codes Programs page.