Workers Installing GutterThe City of Winston-Salem's Street Division is responsible for sidewalk repair, replacement and maintenance. In addition, the city's Engineering Division uses bond funds, when appropriated, to rehabilitate the city's sidewalks by contracting replacement of damaged sidewalks or constructing new sidewalks.

For any questions or to report problems, please contact Michael Doub, Streets Supervisor at 336-727-8000 or email Michael Doub.

Sidewalk Permit

To obtain a sidewalk permit, please contact Chad Aldridge at 336-734-1547 or email Chad Aldridge.