Street Cut Repair

The City of Winston-Salem’s Streets Division is responsible for the repair of all street cuts on city streets made by private contractors, utility companies such as gas, power, and cable, and the City/County Water and Sewer Division. It is also responsible for sidewalk, driveway and curb and gutter repairs.


To purchase a permit to make a street, sidewalk, driveway or curb and gutter cut, please email Chad Aldridge or call him at 336-734-1547.

Questions or Problems

For any questions or to report problems, please call 336-727-8000.