Holiday Cooking

Cooking fires are the number one cause of residential fires and injuries. The leading cause of fire in the kitchen is unattended cooking. Overheated cooking oil will start to bubble and smoke excessively. This bubbling reaction often overflows and ignites. The fire is intense and could spill over and out of the pan instantly. 

Microwaves ovens are one of the leading home products associated with scald burn injuries that are not related to fires.

Turkey Fryers

Turkey Fryers that involve immersing the turkey in hot oil is not a favorable method of cooking by National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The use of turkey fryers can often lead to devastating burns; other injures and fires due the use of substantial quantity of cooking oil at high temperatures and dangers of the hot oil being release at some point during the cooking process.