Fair Housing & Landlord/Tenant

The City of Winston-Salem Human Relations/DEI Department investigates fair housing claims and mediates landlord/tenant complaints. If you believe you have been discriminated against or if you need assistance resolving an issue with your landlord or tenant, please call CityLInk 311 and ask for the Human Relations/DEI Department.