Street/Lane and Sidewalk Closures

Contractors who need to close a roadway, lane of a roadway, or a sidewalk must obtain a permit. The permit application should be submitted well in advance of the work schedule. Additional information including the Temporary Right-of-Way Closure Application is available at the following web address: 

Street Closure Permits for Contractors