Report Code Violations Online

Our online reporting option allows you to report code violations such as overgrown yards and abandoned vehicles, and follow what action is taken on each violation.

To submit a complaint:

  • Choose “submit a complaint” and give us as complete an address as you can.
  • Or select the “show map” option and follow the prompts.
  • If the address is a park or an intersection, use the location description box to describe the area and then follow the prompts.

Give details about your complaint so that neighborhood conservation officers can easily identify the problem.

  • You can choose to add photos, but it’s not necessary.
  • You can also choose to give us your address. This makes it easy for our officers to contact you if they have questions or can’t locate the problem you’ve reported.

To Search for a Case You’ve Submitted:

Select “Search Cases” and choose one of these options:

  • Enter an address
  • Enter a case number
  • Enter a case type
  • Enter a date